Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

lundi 7 novembre 2011

Computer Tips From A Computer Guy

Computer Tips From A Computer Guy


How to Block a Number on the iPhone

Posted: 07 Nov 2011 04:35 AM PST

So I have a problem where there is this freaky person who has somehow gotten my phone number and keeps calling me on my iPhone all the time! The first thing I wanted to do was block the number from calling my phone. That’s when I ran into my first problem! So there is no [...]

Post from:

How to Block a Number on the iPhone


PartedMagic – Free Partition Manager Software

Posted: 07 Nov 2011 04:31 AM PST

If you’re one of those people who likes to mess around with their computer a lot, then you have probably partitioned your hard drive many times over. If you have never partitioned a hard drive, you can do it very easily with a free tool called PartedMagic. The program is actually a combination of two [...]

Post from:

PartedMagic – Free Partition Manager Software


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire