Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

samedi 16 juin 2012

Computer Tips From A Computer Guy

Computer Tips From A Computer Guy


Windows 8 Mail App – First Look

Posted: 16 Jun 2012 04:04 AM PDT

When I first installed Windows 7, I remember trying to find the Mail app and then realizing that it was no longer included in the operating system! Instead, you had to download Windows Live Mail if you wanted to use a Microsoft email client other than Outlook on Windows 7. Windows Mail was included with [...]


Fix Delay When Typing in Windows

Posted: 15 Jun 2012 04:49 AM PDT

I recently ran into a very annoying problem while using Microsoft Word on my Windows 7 machine. Firstly, it’s a fairly fast machine and so I kind of knew it was not a hardware issue when I saw there was a delay between typing characters on the keyboard and them showing up on the screen. [...]


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire