Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

mardi 23 octobre 2012

Computer Tips From A Computer Guy

Computer Tips From A Computer Guy


OTT Explains – Is Software to Clean and Speed Up Your PC Useful?

Posted: 23 Oct 2012 04:00 AM PDT

There is a multi-billion dollar business built around selling PC and Mac cleaning software. They come in all shapes, sizes and prices and tout the necessity to clean, tune, and fix your computer so that it runs smoothly and efficiently. I’ve even written about many of these programs myself on Help Desk Geek and Online [...]


IE 9 Not Remembering Passwords?

Posted: 22 Oct 2012 06:28 AM PDT

I ran into an annoying problem the other day where Internet Explorer would not remember a password when I was logging into a site. I don’t really remember when it stopped remembering passwords, but it didn’t seem to matter which site I would log into, it just didn’t ask me if I wanted to save [...]


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire