Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

vendredi 9 août 2013

Computer Tips From A Computer Guy

Computer Tips From A Computer Guy


Fix “Cannot Install the Software for Printer” on OS X

Posted: 08 Aug 2013 09:50 AM PDT

Recently, I connected an old HP Officejet Pro 8500 to my network and tried to add the printer to my Macbook Pro running OS X Mountain Lion. I was able to install the printer fine on my PC, but when I tried to add the printer to OS X, I got the following error message: [...]

The post Fix “Cannot Install the Software for Printer” on OS X appeared first on Online Tech Tips.

2 commentaires:

jhonathan a dit…

I have been reading your posts regularly. I need to say that you are doing a fantastic job. Please keep up the great work.

123hpremoteassistance officejet 3831 Printer Support

mithun a dit…

Really its very useful information that you have shared and thanks for sharing the information with us.

123 HP Officejet 3839 Printer Setup

Enregistrer un commentaire