Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

jeudi 20 septembre 2012

Computer Tips From A Computer Guy

Computer Tips From A Computer Guy


Sync Any Folder with Google Drive, SkyDrive and Dropbox

Posted: 20 Sep 2012 04:45 AM PDT

As of today, I have a cloud storage account on Amazon CloudDrive, Google Drive, Microsoft SkyDrive and Dropbox. I mostly use Dropbox overall, but I also use CloudDrive on my Kindle Fire, SkyDrive on Windows 8 and Google Drive on Android devices. One issue that I always had is that I want to sync my [...]


Do Surge Protectors Really Work?

Posted: 19 Sep 2012 04:57 AM PDT

So you might have asked yourself if that $100 Monster surge protector you bought from Best Buy for your new HDTV and electronics really works or not? Luckily, most of us will never encounter a power surge to see if our equipment really works or not, which is a good thing. However, if you’re someone [...]


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire