Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

samedi 8 septembre 2012

Computer Tips From A Computer Guy

Computer Tips From A Computer Guy


Volume Too Loud while Playing Videos on PC?

Posted: 08 Sep 2012 04:46 AM PDT

I’ve always found it really annoying when watching movies on my PC that some scenes are super loud and some scenes I can barely hear what is going on. I understand they are trying to make it as realistic as possible, but it’s really annoying if you can’t crank up the speakers all the way [...]


Fix Black Screen YouTube and Flash Videos Not Playing

Posted: 07 Sep 2012 07:12 AM PDT

Black screen YouTube players and video not working in Mac OS X is a common bug. Upon searching for a solution online, I've run across quite a few troubleshooting steps, but no one solution seemed to fix the blank video player errors. However, upon doing a bit of additional troubleshooting, I found a workaround, which [...]


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire