Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

mercredi 4 juillet 2012

Computer Tips From A Computer Guy

Computer Tips From A Computer Guy


10 Useful iPhone Shortcuts and Tips

Posted: 04 Jul 2012 04:06 AM PDT

I love my iPhone and since I’ve had it for over 2 years, I’ve really learned a lot of cool shortcuts and tricks over time. Knowing a few handy shortcuts can really save you time as I proved to my wife recently. A song was playing on her phone and I got a call on [...]


Windows 8 Metro Apps Fail to Run or Open?

Posted: 03 Jul 2012 08:40 AM PDT

As you can probably see by the number of posts on Windows 8, I’ve been playing around with the it lately ahead of the final release at the end of the year. Today I ran into an interesting problem. I loaded up Windows 8 on a netbook just to see how well it would run [...]


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire