Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

dimanche 15 juillet 2012

Computer Tips From A Computer Guy

Computer Tips From A Computer Guy


Allow People to Send You a Message in Google+

Posted: 15 Jul 2012 04:17 AM PDT

Even though I use Facebook a lot more than I use Google+, I have started checking the Google+ iOS app a little more often lately because there are some interesting people who do post there. One thing I noticed about Google+ is that you can really control how people connect with you via email or [...]


Share Amazon Prime Benefits with Friends and Family

Posted: 14 Jul 2012 04:59 AM PDT

Amazon Prime is one of those incredibly useful features of Amazon that makes it so easy to keep buying stuff from their site. I realized after using Amazon for years to buy stuff that I would recoup the $79 cost in no time. Of all the stuff that I buy, 80% is ordered online and [...]


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire