Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

jeudi 12 juillet 2012

Computer Tips From A Computer Guy

Computer Tips From A Computer Guy


Best Note Taking Apps for iPad 2 and Retina

Posted: 12 Jul 2012 04:17 AM PDT

I recently bought my dad the new iPad and I told him about a few of the note-taking apps that I use to keep track of everything from grocery lists to fantastical additions to our home. The iPad 2 and new iPad are great devices for taking notes either by hand or by typing. Some [...]


View Your Google Maps Search History

Posted: 11 Jul 2012 07:10 AM PDT

I recently discovered something cool about Google Maps that I didn’t know existed. A few weeks back, I had searched for a local restaurant that a friend told me about and now that I had some free time to go check it out, I could not remember the name of the place! Since I didn’t [...]


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire